Political LGBTQ

The LGBTQ have been hijacked by radical activists who are attacking the core freedoms and rights of all Canadians. The political activists are not interested in equal rights, diversity, or inclusion. Their objective is forced compliance and acceptance of their adult sexual proclivities and ideologies.  The UN is involved in this agenda and they are targeting children. The UN has mandated that all member nations implement the “Comprehensive Sexuality Education” resource. This “resource” sexualizes children at the earliest age possible. This is causing great harm to minors and is an attack against the traditional family unit. Silence is not an option. The very well-being of our children is at stake.

Take Action Today!

Notice of Liability: STOP SOGI 123/CSE

Flyer: Print and Share SOGI 123,
*Warn parents and protect children*

Press release: in response to SOGI Flyers

Child Protection Facts and Resources Document: HERE

Criminal Code, Indemnification, Professional Standards, “Diverse Gender Offenders”, Pornography, Child Exploitation

SOGI 123/CSE Series: Safe and Inclusive for Whom?

Quote from the SOGI website, “the following resources have been created in collaboration with educators to support integration of SOGI into the K-12 curriculum”. **They are openly condoning providing porn/explicit material, to minors.

Sarah’s De-transition Story

A Follow-Up Study of Boys With Gender Identity Disorder
Of the 139 male participants (age range: 3.33–12.99), 17 (12.2%) were classified as persisters and the remaining 122 (87.8%) were classified as desisters. View study.

Gender dysphoria (GD) in children is a term used to describe a psychological condition in which a child experiences marked incongruence between his or her experienced gender and the gender associated with the child’s biological sex. Twin studies demonstrate that GD is not an innate trait. Moreover, barring pre-pubertal affirmation and hormone intervention for GD, 80 percent to 95 percent of children with GD will accept the reality of their biological sex by late adolescence.

I Thought I Was Saving Trans Kids. Now I’m Blowing the Whistle
The doctors privately recognized these false self-diagnoses as a manifestation of social contagion. They even acknowledged that suicide has an element of social contagion. But when I said the clusters of girls streaming into our service looked as if their gender issues might be a manifestation of social contagion, the doctors said gender identity reflected something innate. Read more.

Mom has major regrets about transing her young son
A mother who transitioned her 4-year-old son to live as a girl, and then realized her mistake and transitioned him back to live as himself has spoken out, describing the realization that her child was not trans as being like “leaving a cult”. Read more.

Corrections Canada Report: Gender Diverse Offenders with a History of Sexual Offending
Almost two-thirds (64%) of these offenders committed a current sexual offence while 88% were convicted for prior sex offences. Almost all (94%) had committed their offences while living as their biological sex. The majority (85%) committed offences that caused death or serious harm to their victim(s) while 70% inflicted psychological harm on their victim(s). Examination of the victimology shows that over half were children (58%) or female (55%). One-third (33%) of the offences committed had multiple victims. See the Research Stats at a Glance.

File review indicated that 70% of the offenders with sex offence histories had experienced childhood abuse and 27% were abused in adulthood. Childhood sexual (64%) and physical (52%) abuse were most commonly experienced by these offenders. Two-thirds (64%) had experienced trauma. For offenders with DFIA-R information, 60% had a history of childhood abuse.  Read more. 

‘Historic’ census data sheds light on number of trans and non-binary people for first time
Of the more than 30.5 million Canadians aged 15 and over who were counted on the census, 100,815 of them identify as transgender or non-binary. That’s 0.33 per cent of the total population.  Recent Stats Can census report (April 27th 2022) confirms that only 0.33% of the population are trans or non-binary.

Notice of Liability to Remove Pornographic Books and Radical LGBTQ School Learning Resource
June 11, 2022