Vaccine Notices of Liability
Educators, Employers, and Elected Officials are not medical professionals and, therefore, they are unlawfully practising medicine by prescribing, recommending, and/or using coercion to insist that anyone must submit to the experimental medical treatment for Covid-19, namely being injected with one of the experimental gene therapies commonly referred to as a “vaccine”.
Protect your right, and that of your child, to bodily autonomy and informed consent by signing and delivering one of the following Vaccine Notices of Liability.
Instructions for Sending the Notice of Liability
Only one (not three) Notice of Liability needs to be served:
- Print the Notice of Liability
- Fill in the name of the person you are serving (one notice per person)
- Keep a photocopy, or take a photo with your phone, for your records
- Video record when serving the notice of liability in person.
- If sending by mail, you must send by registered mail
Note: It is important to keep a record of all information (eg. documents, videos, dates, times, etc.)
Action4Canada accepts no responsibility or liability for any harms or losses that occur as result of delivering this notice to anyone. If you do not agree to these terms then please do not use this notice. We do not make any representations or warranties about the potential consequences of delivering this Notice of Liability (eg. child removed from private school)