Is your job at risk due to the COVID Experimental Injection?
Print PDF: Employee Vaccine Notice of Liability
Employers, whether medical or not, are unlawfully practising medicine by prescribing, recommending, and/or using coercion to insist employees submit to the experimental medical treatment for Covid-19, namely being injected with one of the experimental gene therapies commonly referred to as a “vaccine”.
According to top constitutional lawyer, Rocco Galati, “both government and private businesses cannot impose mandatory vaccinations…mandatory vaccination in all employment context would be unconstitutional and/or illegal and unenforceable”.
Therefore, notify your employer today that you will hold them personally liable for any financial injury and/or loss of your personal income and ability to provide food and shelter for your family if they choose to use coercion or discrimination against you based on your decision not to participate in the COVID-19 experimental treatments.
- Print the Notice of Liability (link in blue above)
- Fill in the name of the person you are sending it to, owner and/or management (one notice per person), at the top and then fill in your name and your signature at the bottom (you do not need to get your employer to sign it).
- Keep a photocopy of the Notice for your records
- Then either personally give the signed copy to your employer/owner/manager in person or you can send it by mail.
- We recommend you video record the exchange when done in person and use registered mail if sending by post so you have proof of them having received it.
Action4Canada accepts no responsibility or liability for any harms or losses that occur as result of delivering this notice. If you do not agree to these terms then please do not use this notice. We do not make any representations or warranties about the potential consequences of delivering this Notice of Exemption/Non-Consent (eg. removal of child from a private school). A parent/legal guardian must decide what is in the best interest of their child.