According to top constitutional lawyer, Rocco Galati, “both government and private businesses CANNOT impose mandatory vaccinations…”
You have the GUARANTEED right to life, liberty, and security of the person, including the right to access services without discrimination or hardship. Anyone interfering with these rights are violating the law and they are in direct violation of the Canadian Constitution, the Coronation Oath, the Charter of Rights and Freedoms, Bill of Rights, the Canadian Human Rights Act and the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. There are no provisions in any orders of any health minister, doctor, or provincial legislation, that can, nor pretend that any measures can, override Charter or other pre-Charter constitutional rights.
How to serve the Notice of Liability:
- Print the Notice of Liability (link in blue above)
- Fill in the name of the person you are serving at the top of the NOL. We recommend that you serve the business Owner or Manager unless a staff member is belligerently violating your rights. (one notice per person)
- Sign and date the document at the bottom (you do not need the person you are serving to sign it or a notary…just you)
- If they choose not to accept it than drop it at their feet. Serving Docs (This applies throughout Canada)
“To serve a document personally, you or someone acting on your behalf will simply hand the document to the defendant or other party. If the person refuses to take it, you can drop it on the floor at their feet.”
- Record serving the NOL when done in person.
- Keep a photocopy of the Notice for your records (take a photo with your phone)
- If you are able to serve the individual in person then do so otherwise find out the name of the owner of the business and send the NOL registered mail so you have proof of delivery.
- Keep copies of everything.
The Notice of Liability and recording of the event will serve as evidence that you fully advised the person that they were in violation of your rights and the law.
By serving a business owner you are in turn empowering them to advise any government representative that they will not do the dirty work for the government or be forced to comply with unlawful orders that violate individual’s rights putting the business at risk of liability. Provide the business owner the following NOL to help them also stand in opposition against the unlawful actions of government representatives. https://action4canada.com/business-liability-letter/
The NOL’s are having a powerful impact. In response the government, unions and media are trying to discount their effectiveness. Do not listen to them. They are lying in an effort to push their agenda.
A day of reckoning is coming!
Action4Canada accepts no responsibility or liability for any harms or losses that occur as result of delivering this notice. If you do not agree to these terms then please do not use this notice.