Print PDF – Mask Notice of Liability (for all of Canada)
Print PDF – Mask Notice of Liability specifically for British Columbia
Forced orders to wear masks as a condition of entry into an establishment, constitutes the illegal practice of health, as defined in our Provincial Health Legislation. Further, you are not a legally qualified “health care provider” as defined in this Legislation, and therefore not authorized by law to issue such orders.
Anyone requiring, forcing, prescribing, recommending, mandating or incentivizing, especially under the punitive actions of denial of entry to an establishment, you to wear a face covering or mask is unlawfully practicing medicine.
Be proactive and take action and inform the establishments in your community that they have absolutely no authority or jurisdiction to force mask wearing, and that they must cease and desist or be held personally, civilly, and criminally liable for any injuries or deaths that may occur as a result of their actions.
- Print the Notice of Liability
- Fill in the name of the person you are sending it to, owner and/or management (one notice per person)
- Keep a photocopy of the Notice for your records
- Record the event when providing the signed copy to the recipient in person.
- If sending by mail we recommend you send it by registered mail