Student Mask/Covid Notice to Educators
Warning: School Mandates are Causing Severe Harm
Please Take Action!
COVID Notice to Protect Students: Letter PDF Version
As a further step to protect your children and loved ones against the harmful experimental shots, sign and send a
“Vaccine” Notice of Liablity to Educators, Employers, and Elected Officials.
Print PDF: Notices of Liability
Sign and send letter: Notify your child’s school officials that your child will no longer wear a mask, use hand sanitizer, participate in social distancing, or take the experimental vaccine.
Mask/Covid Letter PDF Version all provinces and territories
- Print the Notice, fill in the name of the person you are sending it to (one notice per person), sign it, and then send it to all parties involved in your child’s education.
- Be sure to keep a photocopy of the Notice
- Record the event when providing the signed copy to the recipient in person.
- Follow up to ensure school has received and respects parent wishes.
- If sending by mail we recommend you send it by registered mail.
Sign the Petition: Notice of Liability to Teacher Union leaders.
Students are at nearly zero % risk of contracting or transmitting this respiratory illness and are instead buffers which help others build their immune system. The overall survival rate is 99.997%. The extreme measures are unnecessary and doing severe harm to our children.
Need more support? Join Action4Canada’s parent group: https://action4canada.com/join/
Action4Canada accepts no responsibility or liability for any harms or losses that occur as result of delivering this notice. If you do not agree to these terms then please do not use this notice. We do not make any representations or warranties about the potential consequences of delivering this Notice of Exemption/Non-Consent (eg. removal of child from a private school). A parent/legal guardian must decide what is in the best interest of their child.