People, including children, need to know that legally they have a right not to be abused. That they must take action to stop it immediately, that events legally must be reported and investigated. A hazard ID card for reporting hazards was used to create the I Care card.
To document as evidence, report immediately, and to stop abuse!
Violence and harassment can seriously compromise any environment. For the victim, abuse can result in anger, depression, guilt, self-doubt, anxiety, and Post- Traumatic Stress Disorder type symptoms. Abuse can be as damaging for others as they may no longer feel safe or comfortable at work/school. This may lead to lost productivity and decreased work performance.
Parents and employees, fill out this I Care Card to report potential hazards or events of objectionable or unwelcome conduct, comments, threats, bullying, physical and psychological harm.
The purpose of this program is to develop a positive safety culture in our daily environment, including that of our children, and to grow the type of culture where unsafe conditions and unsafe acts are noticed and corrected. In this culture the person feels good about where they work or go to school.
I Care Card
Harassment, Bullying, Coercion, Duress, Overreaching, force is:
- Unsolicited and unwelcome conduct, comments, gestures or contact which causes offense or humiliation.
- Bullying or actions because of race, religious beliefs, colour, physical disability, mental disability, medical choices, age, ancestry, place of origin, marital status, source of income, family status, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation, and a sexual solicitation or advance
- Physical harm to any individual which creates fear or mistrust, or which compromises and/or devalues the individual.
- Exclusion, segregation or isolation of individuals.
- Intimidation, cyber bullying, displaying, or circulating offensive pictures or materials in print or electronic form.
- Deliberately setting the individual up to fail, intentionally withholding information or giving the wrong information.
- Taking away work or responsibility without cause.
These events must be reported, investigated and corrected immediately
Children have already been exposed to unprecedented amounts of fear, instability, shaming, psychological trauma, and segregation through the COVID-19 measures and are therefore even more susceptible to being influenced by those in authority than their developmental stage would usually entail. Schools include vaccine and COVID-19 “vaccine” curriculum, which is biased, prejudicial, and is a form of undue influence on any minor child. The curriculum excludes full disclosure of the growing risks (adverse reactions and death) of the experimental treatments, and the emerging evidence that the shots do not provide protection, as claimed. Informed consent with FULL disclosure is mandatory and yet, due to lack of research data, “full” disclosure cannot be provided.