Notice Of Liability – Public Health Nurses/Physicians/Pharmacist/Firefighters/etc.
Print PDF: NOL Medical Professionals
Medical professionals are unlawfully practicing medicine by prescribing, recommending, and/or using coercion to insist the public, including minors, submit to the experimental medical treatment for Covid-19, namely being injected with one of the experimental gene therapies commonly referred to as a “vaccine.”
It is a further violation for medical personnel to refuse care to anyone who chooses not to be vaccinated.
The Federal Emergency Act was never invoked, the provincial orders were passed unlawfully, and, therefore, the experimental “vaccine” should never have been approved for use on the public. Tens of thousands of deaths are being reported from taking the jab. The usual protocol is that if a vaccine causes 50 deaths it is immediately pulled from the market. But the government, health officers and the media have been completely silent in reporting the severe reactions, including death, and instead are continuing to promote the vaccine at warp speed.
Therefore, notify anyone administering this experimental shot today that they are on NOTICE that they will be held personally liable for any death, injury and/or loss of personal income as a result of their participation in giving the shot.
- Print the Notice of Liability (link in blue above)
- Fill in the name of the person you are sending it to (one notice per person), at the top and then fill in your name and your signature at the bottom.
- Keep a photocopy of the Notice for your records
- Then either personally give the signed copy to the individual or you can send it by mail.
- We recommend you video record the exchange when done in person and use registered mail if sending by post so you have proof of them having received it.
Action4Canada accepts no responsibility or liability for any harms or losses that occur as result of delivering this notice. If you do not agree to these terms then please do not use this notice. We do not make any representations or warranties about the potential consequences of delivering this Notice of Exemption/Non-Consent (eg. removal of child from a private school). A parent/legal guardian must decide what is in the best interest of their child.