Minor Sports and Performing Arts personnel are not medical professionals and, therefore, they are unlawfully practicing medicine by prescribing, recommending, and/or using coercion to insist minors submit to ANY vaccine, including the experimental gene therapy for COVID-19.
Take action and inform all individuals overseeing minor sports and performing arts that they have absolutely no authority or jurisdiction to prescribe medical treatments and that they must cease and desist or be held personally, civilly, and criminally liable for any injury or death that may occur from taking the experimental injection.
According to top constitutional lawyer, Rocco Galati, “both government and private businesses cannot impose mandatory vaccinations…”
Instructions for Sending the Notice of Liability
- Print two copies of the Notice of Liability
- Fill in both copies with the name of the person you are sending it to (one notice per person) and sign each copy
- Keep one copy of the Notice for your records
- Record the event when serving the notice of liability in person
- If sending by mail, you must send using registered mail
Note: It is important to keep a record of all information (eg. documents, videos, dates, times, etc.)