Businesses, Covid-19, and the Constitution
Duties & Rights of Business Owners on Masking under Covid Measures
Attention: BC Business Owner
It is time for legal action and we need your help!
These are unprecedented times, wherein the government’s extreme Covid measures and out of control spending are destroying businesses and our economy. Many businesses have suffered financially and have either been forced to close or are on the brink of closing. Furthermore, the escalating national debt is putting at risk our children’s and grandchildren’s future. Legal action is our only recourse.
Action4Canada is a not-for-profit organization raising funds to initiate legal action against the BC government. We have retained the services of Rocco Galati, a top constitutional lawyer, who is willing to take on the defence of our Charter rights and freedoms. (message to businesses: action4canada.com/business) We are urgently seeking your financial support.
In July of this year, the BC government expedited the passing of Bill 19 without public debate or input. Described by constitutional lawyers as “draconian legislation,” it violates nearly all sections of the Charter of Rights. The Bill gives the Lieutenant Governor, a federally appointed individual, almost unlimited power. Debate in the legislature is being sidestepped, severely impacting the ability of MLAs to act on behalf of their constituents. This is in direct violation of Sections 91 and 92 of the Constitution Act, 1897.
The BC government’s response to Covid-19 has had many adverse consequences, including:
- Thousands of individuals have died because lifesaving surgeries, organ transplants, and other treatments have been deemed “non-essential.”
- The elderly are suffering extreme isolation, psychological abuse, and neglect. They are dying alone and denied the comfort of loved ones by their side.
- Individuals who are physically and neurologically disabled are severely affected by the imposed measures, with no recourse in sight.
- Anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol abuse, domestic violence and suicide have increased dramatically.
- Many families are unable to pay their mortgages or rent and are on the brink of losing their homes.
- Millions of Canadians have lost their jobs or businesses.
- Travel bans and other restrictions are affecting the ability to conduct business.
- Small businesses are being targeted in favour of large corporations.
- Businesses are being forced to comply with mandates that violate our Charter rights and freedoms. By enforcing mandatory masks, a business could be liable for up to $35,000 in damages per incident.
A constitutional challenge is the only way forward. However, such legal action is costly!
We are seeking help from generous donors who value their rights and freedoms. Donations will be held in trust until such time as legal action is launched. Any funds gathered in excess of the goal will be donated to similar constitutional challenges.
There are several ways to donate. Please visit our donate page. Click Here
Action4Canada Inc. 102 – 15910 Fraser Hwy, Suite #453 Surrey, BC V4N 0X9
Now is the time to act! I would welcome an opportunity to further discuss this urgent matter with you.
Please feel free to contact me at [email protected].
Yours very truly,
Tanya Gaw, Founder
Disclaimer: This information is not intended to be used as legal or health advise. We encourage you to do your own research.